Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where's my tuppaware?

I didn't get to upload my other lunch pictures from this week.  
This is my turkey burger lunch with namul that I put into the sandwich. The eggs are for my breakfast. For snacks throughout the day I have frog melon again, edamame, and a doritos 100 calorie snack pack.
Eggs with saracha for breakfast again. edamame, white nectarine, and 100 calorie cheetos snack pack for my snacks throughout the day.  My lunch is this is a stir fry I made last night.  I used HY's recipe...which is....throw everything into the pan and add fish sauce!  Awesome! mine includes broccoli, shitake mushrooms, zucchini, tofu, chunks of a turkey burger patty.  This will also be my lunch tomorrow.  

I left my tuppaware at work today. =(  I know I packed it all up to bring home.  And then I get out of the car at home and NO TUPPAWARE BAG! =( I am SO SAD!  I don't know if I left it on my desk or in the BATHROOM!  OH NO! I HOPE I left it on my desk.  =(  I am SO SAD! I love that three divider tuppaware!  It is PERFECT and was a little pricey.  PLEASE be on my desk oh you tuppaware.

So I guess I blogged to the limit today. But it will make up for my weekend silence.  I will be hanging out with the love of my life!  SORA!  my dog.  woof woof. haha.  

CHEERS!



2 comments:

  1. That stirfry looks delish! Where is your tupperware from? I like the three pocket ones. You should totally join the bento blogring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you post your lunch. I wanted to do it too but I don't make my own lunch (um, my mom makes it--a little embarrassing) so sometimes they are not interesting enough.

    ReplyDelete