Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Annie Cooks...

I forgot to take a picture of Annies first meal she prepared for Linn and I on monday night. She made chicken and shrimp stir fry with broccoli and onions. During her cooking process she was taking the thawed chicken out of the microwave and spilled the bacteria filled salmonella chicken juice all over the microwave, stove and floor. It was disturbing. I had to get up from my evening rest and proceed to scrub the kitchen down. Even with the little slip up, dinner was very good.

Last night Annie and Linn came in about 5 minutes after me from the gym. They walked in on me boiling water. I was cursing under my breath because I was trying to eat my LAMYUN before Annie got home! I was caught red handed! Annie was wide eyed coming into the kitchen scolding me looking like she was about to put me in the corner with a bucket of water to hold over my head. So she made me a tomato and scallion omlet. I begged for for the avocados on the side. It was delicious-even though I probably would've been really satisfied eating my lamyun.

I guess I need to say a nice thank you to Annie for saving my workout! But I'm pretty positive that the omlet had about triple the calories of the lamyun. What do you think?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. lol...sneaky sneaky jean. i think the calories are the same but the sodium content in lamyun is way higher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. besides the huge disparity in sodium, instant ramen noodles also contain msg and provide no nutritional value whatsoever. however, ramen is awesome. so f*ck it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Annie! Shes such a good friend!

    ReplyDelete