Sunday, April 19, 2009

Home sweet home

I love being at home. I get to just chill out and lay around eating Mom's food. But I still got a little bit of exercise! We took our dog walking around the golf course every day. He loves it. He runs around like crazy. It's his own huge playground. Yesterday he even jumped into the pond. I love when he swims.

So here is how my mom dresses. She still thinks she is in her teens. It's hilarious. But I like it. Always young at heart! I kept asking her if she was going to go do the cha cha cha. (This is actually a dress under the sweater)

I wish I can take sora home with me! He follows me everywhere around the house. It's so cute. I love it.

A bird made a nest on top of our ladder. Theres one at our front door too. Now we can't use the ladder anymore. I don't know if you can really see the birds in the picture. (Click on the picture and you can see it bigger)

My mom used to kill every plant we used to have in the house. I used to make fun of her every time she would buy a plant because she couldn't keep it alive. Same as me. But now that she is older she loves gardening. She has a vegatable and fruit garden in the backyard. It's not in season right now so I couldn't take any pictures. But it's awesome. We get to eat fresh food from the backyard. And she loves planting nice trees and bushes and flowers, etc. These are yellow birds of paradise and roses. Can you believe this grows so beautifully in the desert?

I have to leave today. Back to California. In a few hours. =( There is nothing waiting for me in California. Except the gym. Ack. Arizona is so relaxing. Very quiet. Back to real life soon.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Soon you will have Ms. Lee waiting for you too. Sora is SO BIG. There is a Korean family down the street from me with a cutie pie retriever named honey. Reminds me of the Sora I've never met. Any boiling water alerts lately?

    ReplyDelete