Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coffeelicious

So Dorothy came up from SD this past weekend. Hit up chinatown - nothing there. Checked out LaMill coffee. AWESOME. Highly suggest going there. Rating = TRUE RELIGION! Best coffee shop ever. Whatever doro got was so good.




Then we picked up some california chicken cafe. Rating = GAP. It was aight. Another bostom market/chicken out/kookooroo type deal.


We watched marly and me. SO SAD. Cried and cried.


Sunday went to church. Then I headed to HG's baby's 1 year birthday celebration. So cute. the decorations were AWESOME. the girls went hiking.



Then we met up and ate dinner at some kabob place near HY's house. um...zoooba chicken? zooya chicken? It was aight. Rating = GAP. Moby Dick's is so much better. BUT dorothy's steak pieces were definitely good. I had the falafel. It was NOTHING compared to falafels in the village in NYC. Then doro and I headed to Beard Papa's and yorgurtland. Yum. chatted at home and she left for SD.

Tomorrow will be DAY 60 living in LA. It will be my first work out session. Have an appt with a trainer at the psycho priced gym. You will see many more blogs on my progress.

Goal = 40 pounds by Hawaii - Leaving July 27.


No more blogs about food. Now I must blog about my new diet. Tofu meals - here I come!

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh i'm craving that coffee negro y blanco. soooo good! the coffee in it was so strong and crisp tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What island are you going to?

    Omg two months already! It's going by fast!!!

    ReplyDelete