Sunday, April 26, 2009

A+ Shrimp Dumplings!

Yesterday Linn and Annie ate shrimp dumplings at korea plaza.  I started craving it after that conversation.  So after church today, HY and I headed to the Korea Plaza food court.  If you are ever in the neighborhood, you must make a pit stop and try these shrimp dumplings.  Definitely TRUE RELIGION!  They are filled with a meat, noodle, veggie, and shrimp mixture. It is on the spicy side.  Actually, quite spicy.  They give you 8 dumplings for 7.99.  CASH ONLY.  This is actually a pretty good deal considering HY and I shared and there were still 2 left over which I gobbled down for dinner.  You can also get a dumpling plate which has 2 of these shrimp dumplings, a king dumpling, and a sweet dumpling with red bean inside.  I recommend this if you like a variety of dumplings.  

I also got some kim bap.  It was forgetable.  

My main reason for going to Korea Plaza was to go to ABC Plaza to get some more lock and lock containers for my lunch.  I ended up also grabbing this mini egg pan. I love it!  It is perfect for cooking my spinach and egg white scrambles.  Also, I can now make egg white omlets without the egg whites running all over a huge pan.  The best part is that it is easy to clean.

I was quite lazy today so my food for tomorrow is very small and sad looking.  I have my spinach and egg white scramble, mangos, and the beef stir fry I made last week.  Also, lucky for me, Annie went grocery shopping so I don't need to!  Thanks Annie.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. Those shrimp things look delish. I'm craving kim bop now too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I want someeeeeeee

    I really have to plan a trip out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good girl. keep up the small meals. as for me, today i had 2 bowls of samgaettang (1/2 chicken), whole mango, cereal (again!), few apple slices, and lil bit of rice. And now I am off to eat dinner at Madison's to eat some korean fried chicken. Gawd! What's wrong w/ me!

    ReplyDelete