Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BodyBugg

I think I will invest in the Bodybugg. It's sort of like a pedometer- but BETTER. It tracks how many calories you burn instead of how many steps you take. Cool. You wear it all day and then plug it into your computer. You have to also log what you eat. Then the program tells you how many calories you ate and how many you burned. I believe this was developed by 24 Fitness. It is also cool because you see how many calories you burned each minute. So you can see what kind of workouts make you burn the most calories. So...what workout works best for you! I don't want to torture myself doing some workout that I THINK is good, but is not as good as say walking down the street! Matt suggested that I research it more to see if it's accurate and if it works. Good idea! So I found some reviews and also many bloggers on blogspot that are tracking their bodybugg every day! COOL! I added them to my blog list. I think the biggest pain will be logging my food. I tried to do that before on a different site, but it's so hard trying to figure out the calories for korean food (like I said before). But I will have to sit down and research the nutrition information for all the different kinds of korean food I eat. What a pain.

I started using the website because I get a free 90 day trial with my gym membership. So this is how it works! Except that since I am not using the cool bodybugg gadget, it is only giving me calories burned a day by the normal rate of 2 calories burned a minute for being sedentary. But I did log my food. If I plugged in the body bug then on the bottom blue graph it will show the calories burned each minute from the cool gadget.




ok this is my third blog for the day...yeah slow day.

2 comments: