Thursday, April 16, 2009

HELLLOOO Tuppaware!

My tuppaware is sitting on my desk. THANK YOU THANK YOU! YAYEE. Where is my head these days? Sign of old age I guess.

Yesterday I consumed 1464 calories. Oi! and I even skipped dinner!!! How will I get down to 1200 calories? Eating healthy food has NOTHING to do with eating lower calories!

From logging my food I have learned that my kellogs special k almond cereal with soy milk is 375 calories! 375 calories just for cereal! I considered cereal a snack! It can no longer be a snack! It is now considered a meal. If cereal is consumed in the morning WITH fruit or toast, that's like 500 calories! OI!

I also learned that my "healthy" stir fry with veggies, tofu, and ground lean turkey meat is 369 calories for about 1.5 cups! Well I kind of guestimated the calories. I looked up the nutrition info for each of my ingredients. And then added it all together. So I have no idea if that is correct.

Also Edamame is high in calories.

I will have to rethink the foods I eat. I need lower calorie foods so I can eat MORE!

Today is MY friday! Off to see SORA tonight!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the entries! make work go by faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does your Special K have so many calories? It must be the almonds. My berry special k only has 130 per cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also- Have you tried Almond Breeze milk? I just saw it on Hungry Girl

    http://www.hungry-girl.com/askhg/askhgdetails.php?isid=1654

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Michi. I like that you blog so much--gives me something to do at work. Also, Sora is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. try Nature's Path organic flax plus multibran or special K protein plus, or organics oat bran flakes- they all have between 100-110 calories for 3/4 a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bring Sora to CA!! she'll love going to the beaches! just for a little bit? He's pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete