Wednesday, April 15, 2009

24 Fitness Sales Guy Rich

I love my sales guy from 24 Hour fitness. He is so awesome. When I was signing up, he was so excited for me. I told him i had to lose 40 pounds by Hawaii and he got so excited. And he told me his life story too. I almost cried. Very cool guy. He calls me his 'project.' Um, I don't know if that is offending or not. But I won't take it as offensive, because he is excited for me. So he calls me every other day because he wants to take a 'before' picture. And he called me on Monday that he brought his camera! HAHAHA. but it was already after I left. He called me again today to say he is going to bring his camera! But I am not going to be there.

He asked if I liked my trainer and i said NO! And he said OH WE MUST SWITCH YOU! So he is going to take care of it! But I feel bad too - I don't think I can face that trainer guy again now if I switch. Oh well. My current trainer is a very nice guy. and has a very nice smile. But he is not motivating at all! He is very laid back And he walks really fast. way ahead of me. He just seems very disinterested. Basically like how I am at work. DISINTERESTED! Just do my job and go home. That's how he is. but his job involves motivating me and getting me in shape! So i am not happy about it. He also doesn't seem very knowledgable about all things Health. I COULD be a trainer if I had to only do what he does. I basically wanted to quit having a trainer! And I was about to actually call a different 24 gym today to see if I can switch to that location so I wouldn't have to see the current trainer!

But since today's phone call with my sales guy Rich, I feel better! Thanks Rich! What a cool guy - to keep in contact.

Now that I think of it, John Lee was a very good trainer. Except I only worked out with him ONCE. PUHAHAHA. Outside on his deck with his punching bags. But that was fun. AND a good workout. I was sweating like crazy in 20 degree weather. And he kept yelling at me to kick faster. Good motivator. But the whole time I was giggling inside because it was John. And John=good laugh. =O Puhahahaha.

2 comments: