Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Wednesday: 10 minute warm up on the treadmill. Then power pump class. This class was basically nonstop lunges for an hour. And i basically gave up 30 minutes into the class. I kind of stood there and stared at the instructor wondering how I could look like her. She was an asian lady. Maybe mid thirties. Great instructor and TOTALLY HOT! Maybe she is a body builder. She was unbelievably RIPPED. HY thinks it's gross. But I think she's hot. I wanna look like that. Will take it again next Wednesday and see how much I have improved.

Thursday: Actually woke up and made it to the gym this morning. But got there around 6:45 instead of 6:30 so only could do 25 minutes before having to shower and come into work. I was trying so hard to break a sweat. Going uphill on 9 and running, but I just couldn't sweat like I usually do. Oh well. I got some cardio in at least.

Now i can play with DINA!! Yay for Dina's visit. I will have to figure out how to incorporate some physical activity at least twice from now until monday night. BOILING CRAB tonight! And I get to hang out with some of my old hold'em buddies, dina, rob, and teddy. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment