Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dina equals shopping

I don't know why, but when I see Dina I always want to shop. BAD BAD influence. So I decided to take her to Camarillo.

I ended up buying this Michael Kors bag I've been wanting cause it was finally on a decent sale. I got it for 50% off and then another 20% off! Although it still wasn't that cheap. But I love my new orange bag. I bought the Newbury in orange. You can't really see the bag in my picture so I found this white one online to do the bag a little more justice.

Then I bought a juicy watch. Uh why did I do that? Dina went into Movado to get her watch resized and I made a purchase. AHhHH. I needed a gold watch and I just fell in love with this one.


And another small purchase I made was a ponytail scarf that I have been wanting at coach to wear around my neck as an accessory when I'm feeling a little snobby. Everytime I go to coach, I pick it up, and then put it down right before I'm about to buy it. Then when I get home I wished I'd gotten it. So finally I just bought it.

STAY AWAY DiNA! My bank account needs time to rest.

1 comment: