Monday, October 12, 2009

Daikokuya

Rating: TRUE RELIGION

I forgot to write a review on Daikokuya. I found these pictures on my phone so I thought I'd write a short post. This is supposedly the best Ramen Place in Jtown. And yup...it was delicious. We went this past August right after our Hawaii trip. I was craving ramen the whole time in hawaii and never got to eat it. So...ramen it was when we got back to Cali! Most of us got a combination: Ramen with some kind of rice bowl. I don't think the combination is that great. Just get the Ramen. The other food isn't that outrageously great. Definitely flavorful and is right up there with Momofuku Ramen!

HY got this cold noodle dish. It was SOOOO GOOD! It was kind of like a ramen salad. It actually reminded me of the chinese/korean dish that looks just like this. But it tastes totally different. Next time I will be getting this. But it is not on their menu. I hope it is not just a summer special. Although it is summer here all year round.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment