Monday, October 12, 2009

Royal T

Rating: TRUE RELIGION
http://www.royal-t.org/

Hye Young and I call this place Harujuku cafe.  But it's really called Royal T.  It's a harujuku themed cafe that is sort of an art gallery.  The servers dress up in maid outfits.  I've been wanting to check it out and I finally got to on Friday night.  They have exhibits with contemporary/modern artists displaying their work.  They also have a DJ playing some trance/jungle/house music.  Wow...brings back memories.  I really liked it.  And the food was surprisingly good.



I have no idea what this big pink marshmellow man was supposed to represent. But all around it were star wars figurines with the same marshmellow ears.

Yes I am wearing an ice cream hair piece. HAHAHAHA.  HY is wearing a cupcake hat.  I love ice cream and HY loves cupcakes. It was perfect.  We played with these for about ten minutes.  hahaha. But there was no purchase involved.



Yeah I don't know what this is supposed to be.  Are they rice patty men or kungfu fighters?

Pretty cup of cappacino.

Porta-Party!  You have to check out the Royal T cafe to find out what is inside!

Avacado and Tuna tar tar open faced sandwich

Tuna salad

Ok..WHO makes fancy soju?  Is that even possible?  Soju=rubbing alcohol. 

I took a lot more pictures, but I thought I would leave them out so you can go and check this place out and see some cool stuff.  Now I am inspired to go to Japan to check out all the people in cosplay.

1 comment: