Monday, October 12, 2009

Jin Patisserie

Rating: TRUE RELIGION
http://www.jinpatisserie.com/

HY and I went to venice on Saturday to check out Jin Patisserie.  I LOVE this place.  They have a tea garden outside.  Sungsill would fall in love with this place.  I got a shrimp sandwich and OH MAN it was so good.  I wanted to eat 10 more!

We actually went because I wanted to get some Macaroons for Dina's birthday.  I yelped to find the best macaroons in town and this was the place.  But in the end I couldn't get them for Dina because they only last three days in the fridge.  That means....no shipping.  Sorry Dina!  It's ok though because I thought the macaroons were way too sweet.  They tasted like pure sugar.  Are they supposed to taste like that?  HY loved them.

We also had this special cake they only have on weekends.  I forgot to take a picture. But it tasted like a GIANT macaroon but with strawberries and pudding in the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment