Monday, October 12, 2009

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

Rating: LEVI'S
http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

Wow - I finally had Roscoe's.  After years and years of hearing about chicken and waffles and years and years of visiting California, I finally made it here.  I only made it there with Jocelyn and Teddy's persistence. So I met up with them and Turtle and his sister in Long Beach on saturday.  Later I found out there was one right next to where Teddy and I live!  But i guess we had to meet somewhat in the middle since the rest of them live in OC. 
The lighting was red so my pictures turned out a little funky. 

I don't know what the big deal is about this place.  Yes the chicken with the gravy was really good.  The waffles tasted like any other waffle.  I don't understand the pairing of chicken with waffles.  Maybe it will be more amazing the second time around.  It is worth it to try it out.  But I don't know if I will ever crave it again.

Who needs this much syrup!?

No comments:

Post a Comment