Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby's Butt

I have to give you a huge thank you to Dina. THANKS DINA! While I was at work yesterday she got my car washed and vacuumed! WOW! The first words out of her mouth when I picked her up from the airport was WHAT hAppened to your CaR!! Haha. I always wait for rain to wash my car naturally, but seeing how it doesn't rain here, cars get dirty. Before Dina's arrival I tried to wash my windows with the squigy at the gas station. Obviously I didn't do a very good job. The whole car including the windows were a nasty brown. Now it is sparkling! Inside and out!

However I do also have to give Dina a sarcastic thank you as well. After a long conversation at Camarillo about how I hated perfume and any scent that resembled baby powder or floral made me gag, she went ahead and picked the baby powder scent for my car!! I didn't notice it at first. But after painting our mugs and getting in the car I yelled...IT SMELLS like BABy WiPES! Dina just started laughing. Today I looked for those scent pads that they stick under your seats, but I couldn't find any. They must have used a spray. I don't know what to do! The smell is getting stronger and stronger. I know she did this on purpose! THANKS DINA!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment: