Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Workout Update

Since all I've been doing is writing about food, I thought I'd better post my workout update! So far so good! This is my third week of trying to go to the gym almost every day.

Last week: I can't remember exactly what I did. But I know I was at the gym.
Monday: cardio. and ran 7 minutes straight! Nice.
Tuesday: cardio
Wednesday: was a lazy bum
Thursday: 60 minute cardio with 2 pound wrist weights including 10 minutes straight running (without the weights)! yay! I remember this day only cause I pushed myself the most.
Friday: cardio
Saturday: um...does standing for 2 hours count?
Sunday: was a lazy bum

This week:
Monday: 45 minutes cardio. 100 variations of crunches. thanks to HY I made it to the gym. I REALLY did not want to go. I almost drove out of the gym parking lot to go home.
Today: Going swimming. I even brought my leg weights for the pool. I'm sure I will pass out as soon as I get home.
Tomorrow: Will take power pump. Need to pump some iron!
Thursday: Will do cardio in the AM since Dina will be here in the evening.
Friday-Monday: Dina will be here! I may have to forgoe the gym. I will have to incorporate physical activity somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment