Saturday, September 19, 2009

How many pieces of clothing is sufficient?

To go along with the new workout routine, I decided to revamp my closet and apt. My place is a mess. I realized that I have way too much clothes.

Here is closet #1. Play clothes.

Here is closet #2. Work clothes and coats. note that this closet also goes in further on the right and left.

Here is another 9 pairs of pants I need to get altered.

I still have one trunk full of sweaters that I will probably never wear here in California. I also ended up donating 3 garbage bags of clothes. When I left VA 6 months ago I also donated 3 huge bags of clothes. I own a ridiculous amount of clothes. Yet, I still feel like I never have anything to wear. I don't even want to get into my shoe and bag collection. I can't seem to get rid of enough even when I try to do some spring cleaning. I'm trying to get to the point where I can fit all my belongings to 2 suitcases. I just can't let go yet.

2 comments:

  1. hey jean!!!!!!!!!!! im am a blogger too!!!! check it out and be my friend. http://jisunparkdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been packing all weekend and found that I have 2 garbage bags full of pants. JUST PANTS. What is wrong with me?? I need to give my closet some colon cleanse.

    ReplyDelete