Monday, September 21, 2009

Workout Recap

Keeping up with my workout and food logging here goes.

Friday: Went swimming for 40 minutes. HY looked really bored so we didn't make the 1 hour mark. Nonetheless, I got home, ate dinner and could not move. I passed out at 8pm on a friday night. I don't know what it is about swimming. I love it and when I am swimming laps it's so fun and I feel like I can keep going. But afterwards, I am totally beat to the point where, unless I seriously force myself to move, I'd prob fall asleep sitting straight up on the couch.

Saturday: Went to the Palisades gym overlooking the ocean. 10 minutes on the treadclimber. 25 minutes on the treadmill. 30 minutes on arms. I ran for 5 minutes straight on the treadmill. Berry berry proud of me! woohoo. And I think I pushed myself a little more on weights. I could definitely feel the burn and on sunday I was sore.

Sunday: I did nothing. I was totally out of commission from going out sat night. Oops. I keep forgetting that my body cannot handle that anymore.

This week was supposed to be the beginning of my 1200 calorie eating and hitting the gym in the AM. Because I basically slept all day yesterday I couldn't fall asleep at night! So no AM workout today. And I'll be home really late tonight, so that means no AM workout tomorrow. I will do an AM workout on wed or thurs. But i will definitely still be hitting the gym after work today.

And again my excuse of being out of commission on sunday, I never made it to the grocery store. This morning's breakfast is 600 calories. SHOOT! that's half my calories. I stopped at starbucks instead of coffee bean to get my americano cause I wanted to go through the drive thru. And starbucks had a big ad for PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE! I LOVE pumpkin anything! Why oh why! Pumpkin reminds me of fall, probably my favorite season with Halloween and thanksgiving. And not having fall weather here, it made me want it more! So I got a grande non-fat pumpkin latte with no whip. 260 calories. I am such a sucker. But...it was SO GOOD! I don't regret having my pumpkin spice latte today. I rarely get those kind of drinks, and it was just oh so delish! And then I just went ahead and ordered a turky bacon sandwich. Which I didn't eat yet. Maybe if i eat half for breakfast and half for lunch, I can still make my 1200 calorie mark for the day! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment