Thursday, September 17, 2009

Negative 20 pounds gets me Nobu Omakase

I needed new motivation to hit the gym again and eat healthy. The bane of my existence. When I think of the gym or eating a salad, it gives me an ulcer.

So I bet johnny boy for a 200 dollar meal. A person that is.

Now I must once again log my healthy eating and gym habits.

This week was my warm-up week. Meaning, try to get back into the gym groove. Needed to gain some endurance and feel good

DONE:
Monday: 40 Minutes on the treadmill at different intervals.
Tuesday: 5 Minutes on the treadclimber (new contraption, I think I might go on this more often). 20 minutes on the treadmill. 20 minutes working on arms. 10 minutes on abs.
Wednesday: 30 Minutes on the treadmill. 20-30 Minutes on legs.
Today, Thursday: Will do Jack. Just cause.

TO GO:
Tomorrow, Friday: Plan is to do laps for 1 hour.
Saturday: Plan is to go on the treadmill for 45 minutes at the Pallisades gym staring at the Ocean.
Sunday: Plan is to do jack again. Do all my healthy food shopping.
Will also clean house all weekend reorganizing so that will also be a form of burning calories =D

Food!
Ate whatever I felt like. And will also eat whatever I feel like till Sunday.

NEXT WEEK!
Monday - Friday
-Laps for 30-45 minutes every morning before work to get that metabolism going for the day.
-Cardio and weights after work with Miss HY or an evening workout class.
-Tennis one night with Annie hopefully =D
-eat 1200 calories a day.
Saturday
Treadmill watching ocean at pallisades again
Sunday
Do Jackity Jack!

WEEK THREE!
We'll see how week two goes.

1 comment:

  1. Read this. i totally agree with him.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/27/MN4M19BELM.DTL

    ReplyDelete