Monday, August 17, 2009

Thai town

Linn and Annie took me to Thai Town in Hollywood this weekend. I don't remember the name of the restaurant which does not do anyone any good, but here is a little blurb about it anyways.

We feasted family style:

A fried fish with sweet and sour sauce: Very good. Except the sauce was not really a homemade sauce. I think it was straight from the bottle.

Thai style spare ribs: These were good too. It didn't taste like 'thai food' though. They were straight up BBQ spare ribs.

Garlic Shrimp: All I can say is ...do you like garlic? Very potent - but then again I love anything with loads of garlic. NOT a date dish!

Drunken Noodles: This was missing something. Kind of bland for thai.

All in All this restaurant was mediocre. The menu was however extensive. This is the first restaurant I've tried in Thai Town - so we'll see how the rest fare.

Rating: Gap and a half

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment