Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Happy Clicker's Dream Invention

How many times have you wanted to take a picture of yourself and others, but there was no one around to take it for you, or everyone around you looked sketchy like they'd run away with your camera, or if someone did take a picture for you they were the worst photographers known to man, or there was no level ground high enough to set the camera on timer? Then you end up reaching out your arm as far as you can and hoping that all your heads will be in the shot trying again and again about 5 times? This has happened to me plenty of times, although I do have to say that some people have mastered this technique.

One time I was in AC with Lisette. After losing at the tables, we decided we must enjoy the beach (more like sulk on the beach) and take fun pictures. We saw this nice old couple on a bench and walked over to ask to take a picture of us. Their answer...a flat out NO. That was one of the oddest things I think I ever came across. Who does that? Jersey...what else can you say.

While we were in Hawaii using this technique many many times, Lisette started whipping out her mini tripod and using that as a tool to get a better shot of us. She would put on the timer, hold on to the tripod, and reach as far as she can. After seeing her do this, we talked about making an invention so that people can use this to take pictures of themselves.

Well...LOOK what samsung did!!!!


source

A screen on the front of the camera!!! I actually found this article on a friends FB...he said it was vain and only koreans would think of this. BUT I think it is GENIUS! This is exactly what I need! The only problem...I am a loyal cannon user.

Also in the article they talk about another camera that has WiFi! You can email your pictures straight from the camera! O M G...every BLOGGERS dream! Not that I am a real blogger. But the pictures from my blackberry are not always so great.

These will be in the stores in September. I'll have to contemplate if I should invest in either of these cameras.

Vain or Genius?

No comments:

Post a Comment