Monday, August 17, 2009

Bread and Porridge

HY and I decided to try a new brunch place this weekend. We went to Bread and Porridge on Wilshire between our 2 apartments. I always pass by this place and the name sounds so cool that I've always wanted to try it out. We walked in one time during dinner time and the lights were dim and the menu was expensive, so we left. After yelping about their brunch we decided to give it a whirl.

Rating: GAP

Won't go back there. I was craving pancakes and the pancakes had no flavor! The sausage was sort of bland. The eggs-well they were just scrambled eggs. I had to drench everything in syrup and I usually like to just dab some syrup on my pancakes.

A plus that I will give them is that they do give you this sort of salsa/tomato thing and beans to put in your eggs. I didn't try the beans, but the tomatoes were excellent.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment