Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More on Crackberry

What do you do when you are driving in traffic? Sometimes I listen to a boring radio DJ talking about the latest gossip in hollywood, sometimes I blast my favorite song and bust out some dance moves only to look around after to see who saw me, sometimes I just get lost deep in thought and forget if I was even looking at the road or not, and sometimes when I really miss Edward...I listen to Twilight on tape! But usually...I'm playing with my crackberry all the way home. Yes...illegal in the state of California.

Today my crackberry has been overworked and the battery is now resting. In 5 minutes when I leave my comfy little cubicle, I will loose touch with the world. No email. No texts. No BBM. No world wide web. WHAT WILL I DO!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment