Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Annie & Linn's Rehearsal Dinner


Annie Linn had an awesome Rehearsal Dinner at the Aston Waikiki in the private Ocean room (I think that is what it was called). There was a beautiful view of Queen's beach. Amazing! It was a great place to have a dinner sharing fun times with friends and family watching the sunset. Of course they did not skimp on the open bar even at the rehearsal dinner. The entertainment was awesome! There was a woman playing a homemade bass! and a guy playing the guitar or eukelele or something. There was even a hula dancer...who looked like she was 14. The food was great. The company was great. And it was a great beginning to an awesome wedding weekend! Thanks for all your hospitality Annie and Linn! And to my surprise Annie got me a beautiful locket with sora's picture inside! Very unnecessary, but very thoughtful. Thank you Annie! And Linn!

My most memorable moment was when this guy walked up to me with semi long hair, a semi gotee/stache, totally tan, tats up his arms, and jet black sunglasses. He says 'Jean Chung!' My reaction? Uh who is this weirdo and why does he know my name?! HAHAHA...all I can say is...O M G....Dan Choi! It was a nice treat seeing old college buds in hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment