Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Post Craft Depression

source

Ever since I got back from Tucson, I've been a little down.  I got to spend time with mama and doggie for almost a week.  Now that I am back in my empty lonely apartment in this strange place called LALA land, I feel icky.  There's no food in the house.  I finished reading my 2 books that I was really into and I can't get into a new one.  Work is so busy too and I feel unmotivated after a long vacation.  And I hurt my back, so no gym after work with HY every day.  That means no endorphins to keep me happy.  I just wake up, go to work, go home and find something boring to eat and catch up on TV shows.  Today I told HY I feel depressed and I don't know why.  Maybe because the sun is not shining brightly today?  Do I need socialization?  So she told me to find a new craft.  After she said that I thought...BINGO!  I have post craft depression!!  Pathetic.  I finished my DIY christmas presents and sent them out.  After 3 or 4 weeks of constantly doing some kind of DIY project everyday after work, reading my books, hanging out with friends visiting (Michi and Dina), etc...I am hobbiless now.  So I asked HY if I can come over after work today and cook some dinner and bake brownies.  she suggested we make Christmas cookies!!!  What a wonderful idea!  I can't wait.  The only bad thing about decorating cookies is that ... that decorating frosting is nasty.  Who wants to eat that?  It'll be fun anyway.  And Jungeun and Newton arrive tomorrow!  That should get my mood up as well.  I hope so because I am starting to understand why people need anti-depressents.  And even electro-shock therapy (I saw that on Private Practice).  Man...I'm dreading post holiday depression after 1.5 weeks at home for Christmas.  I need a BF.

No comments:

Post a Comment