Monday, December 14, 2009

Momofuku in Santa Monica?



I love when Michi sends me emails of stuff she will know I would want.  Today's finding...MOMOFUKU COOKBOOK! NICE.  Thank you!  Since Momofuku is no longer near me, I will have to bring it to my own kitchen!  I will have to decide if this is a necessity or not.  Kekeke.

*EDIT: Dina just called frantically (sort of frantically).  She already got me the momofuku book a month ago! Now she is trying to get it autographed.  KEKEKEKE. YAHOO!  Thanks dinals.  Wow someone actually reads my blog!  other than Michi that is.  This actually reminds me of standing inside the momofuku bakery with Dorcas with David Chang standing 10 feet away from me. Dorcas and I were plotting how to make him my husband for about 15 minutes. Outcome: Just walked out the door.

*Edit #2: Yes michi - you have redeemed yourself from the last momofuku scandal.  What was the atrocious email sent to me by Michi?  An article entitled NEW MOMOFUKU something something something.  Of course I instantly assumed Momofuku was opening in LA!  I almost did a layout double twist from my office cubicle.  Until I dove into the article.  New lunch specials at momofuku.  My layout double twist turned into a flop on my bottom with a disgruntled reply back to Michi.

1 comment:

  1. Does this redeem myself for when I sent you the Momofuku lunch special, and you got mad? hehe.

    ReplyDelete