Saturday, December 19, 2009

HELLO TWENY NINE

Happy Birthday to Me. Happy Birthday to Me. Happy Birthday Dear Me. Happy Birthday to Me.

This is what I woke up to this morning.
Sungsill's message. Probably her balcony.

Jungeun's house

Mari's house

Rebecca's house

I was so happy in my delirious state with a big smile on my face. Thinking about snow on my birthday and how it made me so happy. Then I looked out my window and it was 70 degrees. POOP!

But I can't be sad on my birthday. Especially when you hear this!

(More people sent singing VMs but this was the first one. Thanks for your beautiful voices. kaka)

And I got to read THIS from my old roomie and dear friend Annie.

Last night a few friends bbmed me pictures of the start of the blizzard in VA. I was having a wonderful birthday dinner with small group people, where many are from VA and passed around the pictures. Everyone was so excited.

Miriam going somewhere


Mari's front yard. I have parked in that spot so many times

So waking up this morning to awesome snow pictures and then being so disappointed at the sunny weather I almost got up and went to big bear to see snow and go tubing. I was 99% ready to just get in the car and go. But then Hye Young called. She said we need to go to the beautiful beach in Malibu instead. Ok FINNEEE.

Happy Birthday to Me again!

Thank you all for the best wishes! I love you so much!

1 comment: