Thursday, December 31, 2009

I met Santa Clause

I went to Jin's Patisserie to get some macaroons for some friends for Christmas. I got there right when they opened. There was another customer there with me. He was very Venice looking. Dressed pretty grungy with long curly grey hair and a santa belly. He was buying many boxes of their delicious french chocolates. We had a short conversation about the chocolates and how I never had them. He ended handing me a whole box and said Merry Christmas! A 25 dollar box of chocolate. Who does that?

So I wanted to wish my Santa Clause a happy new year and many blessings for 2010. Time to pay it forward.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Awwww that's so sweet!!!

    Once someone paid my expired meter, saving me a ticket. I should pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete