Monday, December 14, 2009

J&N's first visit to the Golden State

It's interesting why California is called the Golden State.  You would think it should be the Sunshine State. But that's Florida.  Florida should be the hurricane state.  I'm assuming it's called the golden state because of the gold rush in the 1800s.  But in modern day society, the only thing I can associate to California and Golden is the golden gate bridge in SF.  Anyways...i digress.

J&N came to visit the first weekend of December.  This post is a little late.  It was good seeing old friends as always.  I took my first ride along Venice beach and my first visit to Zuma beach in Malibu with them.  Thanks for visiting!  I wish you could have stayed longer.  They even cleaned up my living room very nicely, just in time for John's visit.  Warning: If you visit your payment is made in cleaning.




No comments:

Post a Comment