Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hana Sushi - on Wilshire

Rating: GAP chungbajee

I went to Hana Sushi with Hye young.  Hmm..Hye young really does crave sushi a lot.  They have 50% off happy hours. I think it is 50% all night long on the weekdays, but don't quote me on that.  And I think this place is korean owned.  But again, don't quote me on that.  There is no yellow tail on their happy hour menu!  They have an extensive happy hour menu, but none of the good stuff is on it.  We ended up getting a lot of stuff NOT on their happy hour menu. They did not even have fatty tuna at all.  The sushi was pretty good.  Basically average.  The atmosphere is relaxing and chill.  There was a diverse crowd eating sushi and having beers.  At a 50% off price, I would eat here again plenty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment