Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IN n Out - Marina Del Rey

Rating: GAP chungbajee


Of course everyone who has been on the west coast has had IN n Out. I've had it many times.  I don't understand what the big deal is.  I had some IN n Out maybe the second week I was here.  It was NASTY. I have never had nasty IN n Out, but this time it was so nasty.  Dina kept talking about how Jocelyn likes to get double double so I thought I would try it and maybe it was better than just the regular cheeseburger. So I got a double animal style. Yuk.  I took two bites and chucked it. I don't know why it was so gross. I went to the one in Marina Del Rey on washington.  Haven't had In N Out since.  

1 comment:

  1. I hate in and out too. There is only one item I like there, a cheeseburger protein style (in lettuce no bun). Much better and healthier than the other stuff too

    ReplyDelete