Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Going Bananas

So my mom has been here since last friday helping me move in. it's great! my mom said she is like my pachoolboo. well she used a different word but i can't remember. jangmo?

so she packs my breakfast and lunch every morning and makes me coffee.

when i went to az last week my mom was making sandwiches. do u know what she made? banana and jelly! what the! hahahahaha. i said "UMMA it's supposed to be banana and peanut butter not banana and jelly!" and said "we dont have peanut butter" So i made fun of her all day.

so right now i open my lunch. and im excited for my turkey and swiss on croissant sandwich. and guess what else is in the middle! just guess. BANANA! WHAT THE! OMG my mom is obsessed with banana in sandwich. and so i just called her and said WHY is there banana in my coissant?!?!!? and she just laughed and laughed. so i had to pick out banana. AHAHHA. not even normal banana. the baby banana. so my sammy is a little sweet today. puhaha.

I'll start posting pictures and updating more about cali when i'm all settled in and mom leaves.

***THANKS Rob and Jin for helping me move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment