Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First month in LA review



So it's been one month since I've moved to LA.   Above is a picture at santa monica beach when I went with Hye Young.

So views on Cali so far...

Cons: 
-still living out of a suitcase till saturday
-everything is expensive
-everywhere seems ghetto.  nowhere like fairfax
-traffic everywhere - can't tell if it's worse than nova. just more lanes and more cars
-less friends. no booral chingoos
-no ARA
-california taxes are INSANE!

Pros:
-beach
-mountains
-farmers markets
-diddy riese
-close to home and sora
-meet new people
-more culture than DC metro (not better than NYC). Lot of people chasing their dreams. It's inspiring even though I will probably stick to my safe salaried job

Those are my thoughts about Cali so far.  Nothing too impressive or too disgusting.

I think things will fall into place once I finally move into my apartment and settle in.

Here's to California!




No comments:

Post a Comment