Tuesday, March 31, 2009

KkoGgiRi - Western & 9th

Rating: Gap chungbajee

Koggiri is in ktown. Translated, it would be called Elephant. I went here before when I was 16. I am now 28. WOW - it is STILL there! It has the usual korean food. Kind of fast food style. When I was 16 I remember it being pretty good. This time around, it sucked. From all those great korean restaurants in LA, why would anyone want to go here? It's an ok place to go for a quick korean food fix, but won't be going there again. I'd rather go to Korea Plaza and eat for this kind of food. i don't even remember what I ate. Maybe yukehjang. I went with james park and company when they were visiting. The only really good thing about it is that it is 24 hours. Which is why we ended up here in the first place. Big minus - CASH ONLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment