Friday, March 13, 2009

Orange County

So I finally went to the OC last night. Deng it's far! I went to Aliso Viejo. Is that even considered the OC? but it's nice! I love OC. just like FFX. It's like LA is baltimore and OC is nova. great - i live in baltimore. G-Hetto! I definitely cannot live there though. This morning i left at 5:30am. It took one hour with no traffic and driving 80 miles an hour. No thank you! I don't know how in the world people live in winchester and front royal and work in nova. There were even people at my old job that lived in WV. ew. HAHAHAHA.

Speaking of jobs. I love my job! It's not fun and exciting or anything but compared to my last job where I was for six months it is 1000% better! I feel productive and feel like what I do is somewhat meaningful. My last job i did JACK! Did what I had to do in 2 days when they gave us 20 days. Sat there for 18 days a month doing jack. and the stuff I did do, no one even looked at it! I hated that job with a passion.

Today is move in day! YES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. When are you going to see celebrities? Lunch at the IVY!

    ReplyDelete