Monday, November 2, 2009

Tea Party

I finally joined a small group. YAY!  The girls had a tea party this weekend. It was AWESOME!  An awesome spread of tasty treats.


This is what I made. This is a sandwich my mom used to make me when I was little. I think I kind of mixed up the recipe with her mexican salad. But whatever, it was still good.  apples, cucumbers, carrots, spam, rasions, egg, walnut, mayo. 


I don't like those marang thingies. But lemon squares!!!  I was craving them a few weeks ago and I got to have these homemade ones.


These are my FAVORITE!  Special cream cheese and cucumbers.  YUMMY!


Caprese Salad


Delicious desserts. 


This tea holder is so awesome. I want one.


Chicken curry sandwiches. It was really good.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. The ladies of your small group are mighty handy in the kitchen. LUCK-Y.

    ReplyDelete