Monday, November 2, 2009

My virtual planner

Life just got busy all over again!  This is a love hate relationship. 

Nov 6th:  Mom comes and kim gun mo concert
Nov 13: I think jackie's last weekend. PLEASE take me sailing
Nov 20: Dina comes again and Sharon's wedding
Nov 25: Thanksgiving and off to tucson
Dec 3: Jungeun and Newt visit
Dec 10: John visits
Dec 19: My birthday! and mom here for 2 weeks
Dec: 25: Christmas of course!
Dec 31: NYE!  Vegas with Dina...IF she comes?  Shes coming to the westcoast every month. is VEGAS still possible for NYE?
Jan -  2 weeks of ME time finally. =D
Jan 21: SF to visit Michi. (even though i already cancelled 2 SF trips, i might cancel again to prepare for 2 bparties at my house 2 weekends in a row)
Jan 27:  VA girls in LA for Jisun's bachelorette. YAY!
Feb 4: Michi's bachelorette in LA

And then FREEDOM! 

March 18: VA for Jisun's wedding!

3 comments:

  1. You Said comeeeee.... Don't blame me man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to come out for Sunnie's bachelorette too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay~ I can't wait to party! I have so many funnie stories to tell u.

    ReplyDelete