Monday, November 30, 2009

And the forecast says...


SUNNY!  Duh!  What else would the weather be like in Southern California? 



Jungeun and Newton are coming to visit on Thursday!  NICE! I can't wait to see them. I am sending them to Disneyland on Thursday.  I had to smirk to myself when I got an email from Jungeun saying "Yea, let's first check the weather on Thursday. and if it's nice or partly cloudy, then get us the tickets!"

It is not Jungeun's fault for saying that.  Because anywhere else, that is the norm.  You must check the weather for the week before scheduling any outdoor activity.  It only took me SIX months of saying "Wow it's beautiful today" to realize that it is beautiful EVERY day here.  There is no need for weather.com in Southern California.  It was interestingly, the funniest email I've read today.  I couldn't help but snicker.

Ironically, I went on weather.com to see if I can post the week's weather on this blog.  It's supposed to rain next week.  Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment