Monday, November 2, 2009

The Long Awaited Red Velvet Pancakes

Larchmont Bungalow now open! 
Rating: TRUE RELIGION
After reading about Larchmont Bungalow's Red Velvet Pancakes last week, I have been dying to go.  They are quite good.  It's not "melt in your mouth" good, but definitely something to try.  I took the last pancake home and ate it at night cold, and it was actually better.  We also got 2 mini omlets which were also really good.  I got the cajun omlet which had chicken, sausage, and shrimp.  HY got the caprese omlet which had caprese stuff in it.  This has become one of my top brunch places.  As a promotion they were giving out free coffee and hostess cupcake looking cupcakes!  I didn't eat mine yet.  I might take a bite and throw it out. Their cupcakes are HUGE by the way.  I have picked up on dessert eating from HY and I've been eating way too many desserts lately. 

This is also the first time I've been to Larchmont.  I really love it.  It has a "georgetown" feel, but a little less uptight. 




Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment