Monday, May 11, 2009

Yonex

We demo-ed some yonex racquets yesterday. I don't know where my tennis racquets went. It got lost in all my 20 moves I have done in the past few years. This purple one was the worst. I don't know anything about racquets so I couldn't give you the stats on each one. But I do know I don't like this purple one. But I like the white one that Linn is holding and the red one that Annie is holing. The red one is actually my favorite. It is heavy but you don't have to hit the ball as hard when you swing. The white one is lighter, but you have to use more power. We will have to play again before I decide. 2 hrs of Tennis is WAY better than stepping into any gym. I am soar today. Linn's friend was a beast at tennis! He played like Michael chang. I wish I could play like that. Poor annie has to play with my sorry a$$.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment