Monday, May 11, 2009

Crepe Cafe

Sharon was in town so we met up for dinner. We had indian at Pradeep's on Montana in Santa Monica. It wad not worth mentioning. They branded themselves as healthy Indian food meaning they do not use cream or butter. Also meaning - not so tasty.

For dessert we headed to crepe cafe on the promenade - 3rd and broadway. RATING: TRUE RELIGION! Yum. We shared nutella with strawberry's sauteed in cognac. The other one was filled with three flavors of ice cream. That was a little odd. Three scoops of ice cream inside a hot crepe? Makes no sense...but tempura ice cream makes sense because the ice cream is still frozen. This ice cream was melted. I do not recommend this ice cream crepe at all.

There were 4 of us! I did not eat a whole crepe! BUT annie did. I brought one home for her and I think she ate it in 2 mins eating so fast that she probably didn't even taste it.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So many posts! The crepes look delish. Gosh, I haven't played tennis in forever!

    ReplyDelete