Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Salad Creations

I was not very conscious of what I ate this weekend. Therefore, my double chin has come back to visit. I did go to to the DR yesterday and I lost another .5 pound. Good thing I did not GAIN weight from this atrocious weekend eating. I decided to starve myself this week in preparation for Vegas. That is NOT working. I was so hungry last night that I proceeded to eat Hawaiian BBQ for dinner! I desparately wanted some musubi. It is NOT good to be starving! EVER! I make bad decisions when I am starving. So this morning I decided to only eat oatmeal and cream of wheat. I packed 2 100 calorie instant packets of each and some cherries.

I had to drop by the bank during lunch and on my way back I could not stand the thought of eating another oatmeal. So I headed to SALAD CREATIONS! RATING=TRUE RELIGION!

Salad Creations is awesome! This is my first visit to this joint. You can go HERE:http://www.saladcreations.net/locations.asp?id=128221&page=1 to find a location near you!

You have your very own salad maker. They don't pass your salad down a line like subway. You can either choose a salad creation they have on the menu or make your own! I chose to make my own. You can add anything you want. I got beets, onions, corn, green peppers, mushrooms, cucumbers, and chicken. And then...they CHOP it! This is the BEST part. They use a salad chopper tool that looks like 2 pizza cutters put together with a space in the middle. I think chopped salads are so tasty. You can get many different salad ingredients in each bite without trying to pick at your salad. The only downfall to this place is that they do not have Catalina dressing. But rarely do salad places have catalina dressing. WHY NOT? That is my all time favorite salad dressing. My next choice is French. They did not have this either. I went with a fat free mango dressing. See you next week Salad Creations!

2 comments:

  1. What is catalina dressing? Is it red? I like balsamic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this sounds delish. Have you tried the spritzer salad dressing yet? It's like 5 calories for 5 sprays and they have cesar, asian silk (best flavor), balsamic, and a bunch of others.

    ReplyDelete