Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lunchin'

This photo is for Michi since I have not been posting my lunch pictures for the past week. It is not as an exciting lunch as I have had in the past. But I still like today's food package.

Breakfast Today:
Grape tomatoes and spinach eggwhite omlet. This came out more like a frittata than an omlet. It is garnished with avacados and a drop of sriracha.
I also have plain cream of wheat with fresh blueberries.

Lunch Today:
Turkey, Avacado, and tomato sandwich on wheat. YUM! Anything with tomatos avacado is my kinda meal!

Snack Today:
Baby Carrots with tomato basil hummus

Dinner Today: Not pictured
Yesterday Annie made chicken quesadillas. REALLY GOOD! I'm impressed. I brought 2 slices to work for dinner because as soon as I get home Annie and I are going to Yoga. No time for dinner.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you went back to posting your meals! Do you like Yoga? I have such a hard time with breathing correctly, haha.

    ReplyDelete