Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No Magic for weightloss

HYDROXYCUT was recalled by the FDA. Pshhh. don't ever take those diet supplements! My first trainer at 24 kept telling me to take diet supplements. and i was like NO WAY. and he asked Why very disdainfully like I couldn't lose weight without it. JERK! And I politely told him that I do not trust those diet pills because they are always recalled and people DIE. remember fem fem? or fen fen? or whatever. And meridia. Then he proceeds to tell me that it is all natural and it is just high doses of caffeine and something else. I just smiled and said I do not take that stuff. He just gave me a look and said I should try it. Um...Sorry but I do not think Caffeine is good for you. In those high doses, you can develop Caffeinism. It's real! Wiki it! Anyways - they were talking about hydroxycut being recalled by the FDA at the gym yesterday. yeah - don't sell that crap at the gym you dopes. Please don't think that everyone who works at the gym knows everything about your health because they DO NOT. Do your own research!

Hydroxy cut: According to Women's Health Magazine a 19 year old boy died and there are 23 other known reports of liver problems ranging from jaundice to liver failure.

I'll just stick to my gym routine and fun lunch packing hobby.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, those diet pills cause perfectly healthy, young people to die of heart attacks. I'd rather have a few more pounds than be hyped up on speed's little brother.

    ReplyDelete