Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Schedule

I love when I have packed weekends. =D When I first moved to LA I spent a lot of time in my living room watching TV. Recently, I have been busy every weekend with visitors. I thought my summer would be very boring, but finally, my social calendar is filling up more and more =D Or rather, my traveling calendar.

My summer weekend schedule:
June 5: Annie and Linn leave for VA =( What will I do?! VEG OUT!
June 11: Should I go to San Diego?
June 19: BBQ. Lay Low.
June 25: Arizona
July 3: 4th of July - Need to find where da partay at!
July 9: VA for Miriam's Wedding
July 18: Maybe go to APhiG Sisterhood dinner. Rest! Unpack and pack again.
July 24: Lisette arrives in LA. Miriam and Jun are in LA
July 25: Mari arrives in LA
July 27-Aug 6: Hawaii! And Annie and Linn's wedding
August 9: Lisette and Mari leave LA =*(
August 14: Dina arrives in LA
August 21: San Francisco to visit Michi with Dina
August 27: REST weekend?!
September 4: Labor Day weekend - Maybe Arizona


This summer is going to Fly By. What do you have planned this summer?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! we're (Dorcas & me) gonna go to DC the weekend you go... i think...?

    ReplyDelete