Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cherry Dot


I got a nice surprise in the mail yesterday. THANKS MICHI! Michi sent me a strawberry macaroon keychain! She asked me if I wanted some macaroon earrings and I asked her if she could make it a keychain. I will be visiting her in SF in August so I thought I would get to have it then, BUT she actually mailed it to me! How in the world did she get my address? I don't remember her ever asking for it. It is absolutely adorable! It's already on my keys. Michi started an internet food jewelry business. Her products are totally cute cute cute! When she first started she sent me a hostess cupcake necklace! This picture is from her website.

I still have it of course, but honestly, I don't wear it. I think I will have to add it onto my macaroon keychain! But I don't have the tools to do it. I will bring it to SF with me in August and ask Michi to do it for me. I am so intrigued by this clay macaroon that I can't stop staring at it. I think when I go to SF I will have to raid Michi's clay collection and make myself a charm bracelet keychain thing. I LOVE these little things. I want to eat them. =D

I am actually VERY impressed by Michi's clay skills! I don't know when she became so crafty. I remember in college we were making paddles for our big sis'. And I remember hers being um...'not so perfect' (to be nice =P). Now she is making these little clay food things with so much detail! She even started doing wedding cakes. You can visit her blog http://cupcakie.blogspot.com/ to see her wedding cake attempt.

And to end with a nice plug for Cherry Dot. Please visit www.cherrydot.com to see all of michi's collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment