Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tribute to Michael Jackson

I havent watched any coverage on Michael Jackson's death. There is no doubt that He is a music Legend. However I think it was uneccesary to spend a billion dollars on his memorial. When I brought this up at dinner last night, my friends argued that he spent a lot of time 'giving back.'. If that was one of his biggest passions, then the money should have been spent there. Those people who lost their jobs and are out on the streets and those going hungry all over the world and those at war are not gonna remember or care about this billion dollar memorial. But that is just my opinion. But for those people that MJ touched with his music I am sorry for this loss.

So last night was a tribute to MJ at chapman Norehbang. Even though I haven't been following all the news coverage or had any emotions about MJs death, singing his songs did bring back a lot of childhood memories.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment