Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hometown goodness

My aunt taught me to make mint tea by just throwing in 2 fresh mint leaves in hot water. It never occured to me to use fresh leaves...DUH.

My other aunt's doggie. SPOILED!

Very modernized korean salon! You can play on the internet while you are heating up your hair.

Sign outside dina's apt. Uh...so funny. Dog's cant pee on this tree i guess.

we got a bunch of cupcakes from here. supposedly they are the best in the area. i never got to eat one!

All the yummy looking cupcakes.

Clinton street bakery was on Bobby Flay's throwdown for the best pancakes in town. Bobby Flay won. Never saw the episode. Look at the line! and we got there BEFORE they opened!

Cheesy grits and fried green tomatoes were awesome! Ham was dry. I got pouched eggs but they were runny. not good. The biscuit is delicious. the strawberry jam (not pictured) is incredible!

These are the famous blueberry pancakes! with maple butter syrup. SO GOOD. fluffy! DELICIOUS! i want some now!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment