Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shaka!

Hawaii is so beautiful. When I first got here I didn't think it was all that. Honolulu is so industrialized and all tourists. Looked just like CA. But yesterday we explored the north shore. It was so beautiful. I loved it. We first stopped at dole plantation and had pineapple soft serve. It tasted like sherbert. Then we got giovannis shrimp truck. Yum. We went to waimea falls and waimea beach. Awesome! Then we tried to habe matsumotos shaved ice but it was closed so we went to Aoki's next door. But it was good none the less. We headed back to Waikiki and had the best sushi for dinner at Izikaya gaku. I still rate nobu number one, but it was really good sushi.

Today we woke up way too early and went to Kualoa ranch for ATVing. We stopped at Mcdonalds beforehand and had a spam egg and rice breakast...eh...my spa.m egg and rice is ten times better. Then we checked out byodo in temple. They had this cemetary all japanese and j yelled it was jap mafia. Doubt it, but funny. Stopped at zippys for local fast food. It was just ok too. Then we went to Kailua beach and kayaked. Well I barely did. I just jumped in the waves for 2 hrs. Now back in waikiki. Time to get ready for Annie and Linn's rehearsal dinner. We lucked out cause it's at tiki bar and grill right in our hotel!

Real pics to come later.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment: