Friday, February 19, 2010

The Magic of Magic Castle


I asked Dina to get a magic castle guest pass because she just always gets what she wants. You have to get a pass from a member who are usually magicians or like magic or something like that. I had no idea where to even start to get a pass because I don't know any magicians. After searching far and wide, Dina came through and got us a magic castle pass! I was ecstatic! The above picture is the only one I have because pictures are not allowed inside and it was raining so we couldn't take pictures outside.

I love this place. The best part was just hanging out around the bars and meeting magicians who would do all these cool card tricks for you. Awesome! This is probably one of the coolest things I've done in LA. I want to go back. So magical!

1 comment: